Environmental Consultants / Contaminated Land Consultants
At EESI Group we’re always on the look out for passionate people to join our team.
Environmental Earth Sciences is an independent soil science consultancy, specialising in solutions for the brown environment (soil, groundwater and waste). With over 35 years hands on experience, we offer our clients complete solutions through our consultancy, contracting, property, recycling and research arms. We are renowned for our innovation and industry leadership.
With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Bristol (UK), our people are provided with exceptional opportunities for professional growth due to our diverse project, industry and client base.
To be considered for a role with EESI Group, candidates should have:
- A degree in Soil Science, Hydrogeology, Earth Science, Environmental Science, Geology, Environmental Engineering or a related discipline.
- Have experience in the contaminated land or waste sector, ideally in a consulting organisation
- Have a sound understanding of contaminated land regulatory framework
- Environmental Audit support experience
- Attention to detail and be a diligent scientific observer
- Proven experience in report writing
What we also look for:
- Team first attitude
- Open communicator
- Keen to learn and tackle tough challenges
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise duties
- Highly organised
- Demonstrates effective time management
- Friendly and professional
If you are interested in working for an innovative scientific company and have a passion for restoring the environment, please forward a letter of application and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note – Only applicants with relevant qualifications and experience need apply.